Sunday, May 6, 2012

Monday, May 7, 2012

Good morning everyone!

Quite a bit of business to take care of here today and so, I hope you will read with patience and focus.

First - let me send a Shout Out to the CYT Dance Ministry for their participation in the Sacred Dance Concert on Saturday, May 5th at Detroit School of Arts! Despite the low attendance and ups and downs of getting there, you did what you were destined to do - Show and share the love you have for God through the dance! Thank you for a job well done! And a special THANK YOU to dance mom, Melissa "Missy" Ross for helping backstage!

Second - on that note, the Children, Youth and Teen Dance Ministry (CYT) is officially on break until July 2, 2012. For the four weeks of July, I will be working with the Teen Dance Ministry members only. They will present on the fifth Sunday in July. There will be a reminder sent out via blog (hopefully email, don't count on text ^_^) at the end of June.

Third - Welcome to our newest Dance Ministry members - Brittany Major, Deja Graham, and Kyndle Saffold!! We look forward to sharing and growing with you. Again, welcome to the family!

Fourth - Adult Dance Ministry is meeting on Monday, May 7, 2012 to discuss our summer sessions and Pastor's Anniversary Presentation. Hope to see you all there ^_^

Fifth - There is a new uniform for the CYT Ministry members. Most of the children have outgrown their old dresses and we have new members. Check the "Movement of Praise Handbook" page for the information regarding these uniforms. Adult Members - your new uniforms will be ready for September's Women's Day Celebration. I will be contacting you individually to confirm sizes and pieces needed. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding our uniforms.

In order to facilitate payments for uniforms, during the summer break, there will be a PayPal account set up for parents to make payments towards the new uniforms. Please email me at lifewaterdance@gmail.com in order to receive your individual access information. I will not be accepting cash or check payments over the summer break.

Sixth - I want to take this moment to thank each and every member of the dance ministry for this wonderful season. There have been many changes, we've experienced some trying times and plenty of happy times. We've shared tears of joy and sorrow, pain and exuberance, and above it all, we've shared a love for God, Jesus and each other. I am so glad that you have been in my life as I walk this portion of my path. You have accepted me, flaws and all ^_^.  If you don't see me or hear from me frequently, know that you are always in my heart and prayers. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment